Board logo

标题: Climbing at Krabi, Thailand, for more than one month now.... [打印本页]

作者: 安.    时间: 2013-9-3 02:53     标题: Climbing at Krabi, Thailand, for more than one month now....

First of all, sorry for the language, I don't have Chinese typing at the moment, but I miss you guys so deeply as you are the very first rock climbing friends I have back home, and I want to share my experience(the climbing here has been so fabulous) with you guys so deeply that I can not wait anymore.

Not sure where to start, can't remember how did I end up here for more than a month....



So after my sailing regatta at Phuket, I went to Krabi on my own without any rock climbing gear, the sailing at Phuket was amazing, although there was somewhere in my mind that I should go for a visit, that was Krabi, the rock climbing paradise as it said.

Krabi, the area is really beautiful apart from the rock climbing...


So here are a few photos to begin with....


where we climbed, one of those days.
A THE VIEW DSC07959.jpg



Sometimes, we climb at Eshel wall, then climbed through a cave to go to climb at Taiwand wall.
A THE VIEW DSC07872.jpg


A THE VIEW DSC07873.jpg

the view from taiwand wall is amazing
A the view from taiwand wall DSC07351.jpg


we see this kind of image every single day.
A THE VIEW DSC07414.jpg


dusk. my favorite moment of a day.
A THE VIEW DSC07892.jpg


some times chill out with climbing partners when having a rest day.
A THE VIEW DSC07937.jpg


a late afternoon after climbing at Eagle wall, Tonsite.
A THE VIEW DSC07964.jpg

图片附件: A the view from taiwand wall DSC07351.jpg (2013-9-3 02:35, 184.05 KB) / 下载次数 3221
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6676&k=acaabe20021b7ece90689e61c0db913e&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07872.jpg (2013-9-3 02:36, 124.26 KB) / 下载次数 3104
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6677&k=3966e433979e635705314e95754ac9be&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07873.jpg (2013-9-3 02:36, 139.83 KB) / 下载次数 3052
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6678&k=7ad8cb4b788cbf79a9a27e1ff5805bcb&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07414.jpg (2013-9-3 02:44, 187.12 KB) / 下载次数 3175
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6679&k=09a7580b14802022c8d2f35d72a47554&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07892.jpg (2013-9-3 02:44, 174.85 KB) / 下载次数 3200
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6680&k=965436c373342be4b4fdc7a0e5ab9da2&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07937.jpg (2013-9-3 02:44, 186.2 KB) / 下载次数 3193
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6681&k=6bf805f36a1396021945a0366a212fc9&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07959.jpg (2013-9-3 02:44, 189.84 KB) / 下载次数 3048
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6682&k=738c0f1c07b8a77360350057ce42676f&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ



图片附件: A THE VIEW DSC07964.jpg (2013-9-3 02:44, 185.02 KB) / 下载次数 3091
http://xmclimber.com/attachment.php?aid=6683&k=6f7c1372e614167e360a7cf358c9cfcd&t=1790759704&sid=CC6tkJ


作者: steven    时间: 2013-9-3 22:48

Wow, awesome! The pictures bring me back to Tonsai beach again. Have fun in Krabi.




欢迎光临 厦门岩友会 (http://xmclimber.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2